St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital
To access our hospital campus map quickly please use the below link:
Excellence in care and service in Toowoomba for over 50 years
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a 155-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba. Established in 1966, the Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital and a registered charity. All profits made by the Hospital are reinvested back into the Hospital to provide expansion of buildings, additional services, new equipment and staff training.
Visiting hours at St Andrew’s are as follows:
1. Visitors may visit patients between the hours of 11am and 8pm. Managers have discretion where a patient has special needs, is end of life, a child or for other compassionate reason to vary this direction as long as appropriate assessment and where necessary, appropriate precautions are taken.
2. ICU and Oncology/Chemotherapy visitors – to make prior arrangements with relevant Nurse Unit Managers
3. Visitors to the Hospital who have been to greater Melbourne from 29 January 2021 will not be permitted to visit the Hospital unless under compassionate grounds. Please speak to the Nurse Unit Manager if you require approval.
Visitors may not enter the hospital if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have been asked to self-quarantine
- You have had contact with a person with COVID-19
- If you have been in a known COVID-19 Hot Spot in the last 14 days
- You have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties.
- The patient has undergone a COVID-19 test and awaiting results