St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital
To access our hospital campus map quickly please use the below link:
Excellence in care and service in Toowoomba for over 50 years
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a 155-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba. Established in 1966, the Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital and a registered charity. All profits made by the Hospital are reinvested back into the Hospital to provide expansion of buildings, additional services, new equipment and staff training.
Visitors (2 per patient) are permitted to enter the hospital from from 10.00am-12.00am and 6.00pm-8.00pm, however visitor restrictions will remain in place for ICU and CMU with only one visitor allowed.
Visitors providing care and support will be exempt from the restrictions if:
- The patient is a child
- The patient is being provided end of life care
Visitors may not enter the hospital if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have been asked to self-quarantine
- You have had contact with a person with COVID-19
- If you have been in a known COVID-19 Hot Spot in the last 14 days
- You have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties.
- The patient has undergone a COVID-19 test and awaiting results