St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital
The Hospital’s Main Entry is located on Level 1 of the hospital and can be accessed from North Street, Entrance 1.
|Location||Best accessed from|
|Main Entry||North Street – Entrance 1|
|Rapid Access Heart Centre (RAHC)||Prosser Street – Entrance 4|
|Surgical Admissions||Prosser Street – Entrance 4|
|Cancer Care Centre||Holberton Street – Entrance 3|
Excellence in care and service in Toowoomba for over 55 years
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a 155-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba. Established in 1966, the Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital and a registered charity. All profits made by the Hospital are reinvested back into the Hospital to provide expansion of buildings, additional services, new equipment and staff training.
Masks remain mandatory inside hospital and healthcare settings. Please ensure you are wearing an approved face mask before entering our facility.
You are not to enter a Hospital in Queensland if:
- You have returned from overseas within 7 days of arrival in Australia even if they no longer have to isolate or quarantine under another public health direction; or
- You are a diagnosed person, or where they have ceased being a diagnosed person, it has been 7 days or less since the end of isolation;
- You have been informed or have become aware you are a close contact of a diagnosed person, unless their quarantine period has ended and more than 7 days have passed between the end of quarantine and the proposed time of entry; or
- You have a temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 degrees or symptoms consistent with COVID-19; or
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and have not yet received the results of that test, unless the test was for a surveillance testing obligation under a Public Health Direction or Protocol approved by the Chief Health Officer.
Exemptions may be considered by the Hospital’s Executive in end-of-life situations.