St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital
To access our hospital campus map quickly please use the below link:
Excellence in care and service in Toowoomba for over 50 years
St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital is a 155-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba. Established in 1966, the Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital and a registered charity. All profits made by the Hospital are reinvested back into the Hospital to provide expansion of buildings, additional services, new equipment and staff training.
Visiting hours at St Andrew’s are as follows:
All areas – effective from 12:00am Tuesday 12 January
1. NO VISITORS if visitors reside in the following Council regions – BRISBANE, REDLANDS, MORETON BAY, LOGAN, IPSWICH council areas since 2nd January 2021 (note, Caboolture and parts of Bribie Island fall into Morton Bay) VISITORS who are residents from the above COUNCIL AREAS MAY VISIT AN END OF LIFE PATIENT BUT MUST WEAR A SURGICAL MASK DURING THE VISIT. Visitors from those areas must be limited to TWO AT A TIME for these patients. Such visits can occur where the visitor(s) do NOT display/have any symptoms as below.
2. VISITORS who do not reside or have visited the council areas mentioned in point 1, may visit patients between the hours of 11am and 8pm without restrictions. Managers have discretion where a patient has special needs, is end of life, a child or for other compassionate reason to vary this direction as long as appropriate assessment and where necessary, appropriate precautions are taken.
3. ICU and Oncology/Chemotherapy visitors – to make prior arrangements with relevant Nurse Unit Managers
Visitors may not enter the hospital if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- You have been asked to self-quarantine
- You have had contact with a person with COVID-19
- If you have been in a known COVID-19 Hot Spot in the last 14 days
- You have a fever (37.5 degrees or more) or a cough, runny nose, sore throat or breathing difficulties.
- The patient has undergone a COVID-19 test and awaiting results