This 6 week group therapy program uses a combination of traditional CBT, as well as newer models of psychotherapy, including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Positive Psychology, to enhance your understanding of what factors contribute to your sense of personal wellbeing and happiness, and that build resilience in the face of life’s challenges.
You will learn a variety of skills including:
- How to cultivate positive emotions
- Developing authentic connections
- Identifying your personal strengths and values
- Managing lifestyle factors to maximise wellness and resilience
- Creating more meaning and purpose in life
- Managing Stress
For more information please contact the Psychologist or the Nurse Manager, West Ward, St Andrew’s Hospital, with any questions on telephone (07) 4646 3014.