- Assessment and prioritisation of those risks
- Identification of appropriate actions to manage risk; and
- Implementation of the action and evaluation of their effectiveness
- Maintenance of a Risk Register and Risk Register Action Plan detailing controls in place
- Clinical Risk: Risks associated with patient safety management.
- Financial Risk: Risks that would have a negative financial impact on the hospital.
- Facilities Risk: Risks associated with emergency procedures management such as fire and safety or security.
- Human Resource Management Risk: Risks associated with staff performance and skills.
- Operations Risk: Risks associated with hospital reputation, i.e. complaints management, media management, customer service.
- Information Systems Risk: Risks associated with the Information Technology systems and privacy.
- Workplace Health & Safety Risk: Risks associated with staff safety.
- Environmental Risk: Risks related to the external environment.
Find A Specialist
The hospital employs approximately 500 staff with over 270 credentialed Visiting Medical Officers providing services to 22,500 patients annually.
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital is a 137-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba.Learn More
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital values the contribution of all of our staff. We recognise that retention of staff is as important as recruitment!
CHECK OUT OUR VACANCIES AVAILABLE!