Quality Initiatives and Programs
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital has a comprehensive quality improvement program to monitor, assess and improve its quality of health service delivery. Key components of that program include:
- implementation and compliance with the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards and the Private Patient's Hospital Charter
- benchmarking our performance against other healthcare facilities nationally, including other private hospitals of a similar size.
Our Quality Initiatives and Programs
- Risk Management
- Clinical Audit and Investigation programs
- Safety and Quality projects
- Consumer engagement through consultation and the provision of feedback
- Becoming Employer of Choice in Toowoomba Qld
Find A Specialist
The hospital employs approximately 500 staff with over 270 credentialed Visiting Medical Officers providing services to 22,500 patients annually.
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital is a 137-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba.Learn More
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital values the contribution of all of our staff. We recognise that retention of staff is as important as recruitment!
CHECK OUT OUR VACANCIES AVAILABLE!