Becoming an Employer of Choice in Toowoomba Qld
One of St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital's goals is to be the Employer of Choice in Toowoomba where we attract and retain the best staff by recognising and rewarding great performance. We are committed to being the best hospital in Toowoomba for individuals to start their career, receive opportunities for development and to support all of our employees to reach their full potential.
- Staff recognition program where staff, colleagues, patients or visitors can nominate a staff member for providing excellent service or care. Nominated staff enter a monthly draw for movie tickets and a quarterly draw for $100 Visa card. Our program is sponsored by our Salary Sacrifice Company, RemServ.
- Professional development support and study leave to attend relevant educational seminars/ conferences.
- Being the only private hospital in Toowoomba to pay parity with the public sector to nursing staff. Some aspects of our Nursing EB Agreement are better than the Public sector agreement.
- Conducting an independent staff survey through Press Ganey every 2 years to evaluate staff satisfaction with their role and work conditions.
- Having regular social events such as Melbourne Cup Day (St Andrew's cup celebrated on same day). The CEO and DCS do a regular BBQ where they cook for staff as a thank you for all of their hard work and commitment.
Find A Specialist
The hospital employs approximately 500 staff with over 270 credentialed Visiting Medical Officers providing services to 22,500 patients annually.
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital is a 137-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba.Learn More
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital values the contribution of all of our staff. We recognise that retention of staff is as important as recruitment!
CHECK OUT OUR VACANCIES AVAILABLE!