Visiting Rights Information
Visiting Rights for Medical Officers
- St Andrew’s Toowoomba Hospital By-Laws & Professional Guidelines for Medical Practitioners, Dentists and Allied Health Professionals
- Covering Letter for Visiting Rights - Explains Interview Process
- Application of Appointment and Re-Appointment (Visiting Rights)
- Written reference template
ALL NEW APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY TWO WRITTEN REFERENCES BEFORE THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED
Once you have completed your application you will need to post it to the below address or email to email@example.com
For new applications please contact the Executive Office on 07 4646 3101 to arrange an interview:
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital
PO Box 293 Toowoomba Qld 4350
New Applications will need to include:
- Completed application form, signed and witnessed
- AHPRA Registration
- Medical Indemnity Insurance Policy (must include the period of insurance and catergory of insurance)
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- 2 x Written References
- Certificate showing participation in Continuing Medical Education
Policies that must be read prior to applying for Visiting Rights
Find A Specialist
The hospital employs approximately 500 staff with over 270 credentialed Visiting Medical Officers providing services to 22,500 patients annually.
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital is a 137-bed, acute care private hospital situated on the north-western side of Toowoomba.Learn More
St Andrew's Toowoomba Hospital values the contribution of all of our staff. We recognise that retention of staff is as important as recruitment!
CHECK OUT OUR VACANCIES AVAILABLE!